- state-of-the-art image recognition and processing algorithms.
- Areas of application include quantification of developed elispot plates, bacterial colonies, stained cells and tissues, gene and protein arrays.
- single click of a mouse it captures live image, quantifies objects of interest, and saves images and data in designated folders.
- automatically saves high- (publication quality) and low-resolution (for sending by e-mail) images of the same image field.
- comments can be added to saved images.
- database module allows to archive, search and retrieve large data files